The Demand for Supplementary Pension Schemes: The British Experience
3 April 2003
British Ambassador’s Villa
Via Conte Rosso 25, Rome
Four interventions are envisaged:
- Chris Daykin (Government Actuary Department);
- Richard Disney (University of Nottingham);
- Paul Gray (Director of the Department for Work and Pensions);
- Mike Orszag (Watson Wyatt).
The presentations will be followed by a general discussion open to all participants. The working language will be English, but simultaneous translation facilities will be provided.
The participation is by invitation only. To participate, please send an e-mail to email@example.com by April 2nd. For security reasons, only people previously registered will be ammitted at the entrance of the Villa Wolkonsky.
- Articolo Sole24Ore: Il momento della lungimiranza
- Programme (in Italian)
- Slides by Chris Daykin (Government Actuary Department)
- Slides by Richard Disney (University of Nottingham)
- Slides by Paul Gray (Director of the Department for Work and Pensions)
- Slides by Michael Orszag (Watson Wyatt)
- Slides by Tito Boeri with Agar Brugiavini (University of Venice)
- Authors' short bios