Italians’ opinions about illegal migration and welfare access of migrants
Demoskopea – fRDB Survey
4 June 2003
Demoskopea and fRDB countiue their cooperation with two new surveys on Italians´ opinions about migration issues.
The first survey, conducted in December 2003 on a sample of approximately 1000 phone interviews, investigates the preferences of the Italians about alternative measures to contrast illegal immigration.
The second, conducted in March 2003 on a similar sample, explores the opinions about allowing migrants to access welfare assistance in Italy.
The results of this research have been extensively discussed on the Italian press, as it can be seen from the articles at the bottom of this page.
The data of these surveys are freely downloadable from the dataset section of our web site.
- Immigrati, la via del realismo, di TitoBoeri, dal Sole 24 Ore del 3 giugno 2003
- Nota Tecnica Indagine Telefonica Demoskopea
- Nota Tecnica Indagine Personale Demoskopea
- Descrizione dei risultati dell'indagine
- La disponibilità a contribuire degli italiani
- Quanti sono gli immigrati disoccupati? di Francesco Fasani, La Stampa, 3 novembre 2003